plans are subject to change based on evolving conditions, data about the status
of the pandemic, and recommendations and guidance from MCPH.
ANNOUNCEMENT: The Educational Options & Transportation Form has now closed.
If you have a question or need assistance, please contact one of the following people:
During the summer months, Madison-Plains has been
working to design options that will keep our students and staff members as safe
as possible while also providing a quality educational experience for all of
our students. These plans have been developed to the following guiding
- Address health and safety concerns associated with
- Provide equity and access to learning for all students
- Work to comply with MCPH Guidelines
- Align with the Ohio Department of Health Risk Levels
- Be mindful of district finances and resources
It is our intent to begin the school year with all students in attendance, five (5) days a week.
ACCESS THE DISTRICT PLAN HERE OR BY CLICKING THE LINKS TO THE RIGHT.