MADISON-PLAINS HIGH SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS
*SEE ATHLETIC AND BAND WEBPAGES FOR THEIR EVENTS
25th – Student Council Blood Drive
26th – NO SCHOOL
27th – NO SCHOOL
28th – NO SCHOOL
1ST – NO SCHOOL – Teacher In-Service
2nd - Sophomore Class to Tolles
3rd – ACT Boot Camp- London High School- 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
18th – Semester Exams – periods 1, 2, 3, and 4
High School Winter Concert – 7:00 p.m.
19th – Semester Exams – periods 5, 7, 8, and 9
22nd through Jan. 2nd – NO SCHOOL - WINTER BREAK
(school resumes Jan. 5th )
1. SCHOOL FEES- High School fees for the 2014-2015 school are $55.00. Payments can be made on
EZ-Pay or at the High School office.
2. DRIVING PERMIT- Any student driving to school must obtain a driving permit. This is considered a
co-curricular activity and you must follow those guidelines. You must be drug tested. Pick up an
application on the wall outside the office window. Return it with a $5.00 registration fee to the office
and receive your tag. You must purchase your permit by Oct. 8.
3. CIVICS-ENGLISH II STUDENTS FUNDRAISER- will begin on Oct. 6. Students will be selling
Entertainment Books to help fund their New York trip. The cost of each book is $30. See any Civics-
English II student to purchase one.
4. SENIORS- Please stop in the office as soon as possible and see Tammy Quire to verify your name
for your diploma. This is very important!
5. ATTENTION SENIORS- The final day to place your cap, gown, and graduation announcement
order is Friday, Dec. 12. All orders must be received by Jostens no later than Dec. 12 to receive the
Fall discount. You can place your order online at www.jostens.com or pick up an order form in the
O`ffice. If you have questions please call or email Jostens directly at email@example.com or
6. ACT BOOT CAMP- Madison-Plains High School is participating in a special ACT Test Prep Seminar Boot Camp designed to give you effective test taking and time management strategies to help boost your ACTperformance. The Boot Camp will be held on Dec. 3 at London High School. The cost is $45.00 which
includes 2 books for each participant, including 27 practice tests and a study guide. Please turn in your registration and money to Mrs. Quire as soon as possible.
SEMESTER EXAM SCHEDULE
Bell Schedule 12/18/2014 12/19/2014
7:50-9:00 1 5
9:02-10:12 2 7
10:14-11:24 3 8
11:26-12:36 4 9
12:36- 3:10 Make Up Make Up