MADISON-PLAINS HIGH SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS
*SEE ATHLETIC AND BAND WEBPAGES FOR THEIR EVENTS
21st – Fall Play- 7:00 p.m.- auditorium
22nd – Fall Play – 7:00 p.m.-auditorium
23rd – Fall Play – 2:00 p.m.- auditorium
Band Banquet – 6:00 p.m. – gymnasium
24th – Jostens deliver class rings - lunchtime
25th – Student Council Blood Drive
26th – NO SCHOOL
27th – NO SCHOOL
28th – NO SCHOOL
1ST – NO SCHOOL – Teacher In-Service
2nd - Sophomore Class to Tolles
3rd – ACT Boot Camp- London High School- 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
18th – High School Winter Concert – 7:00 p.m.
22nd through Jan. 2nd – NO SCHOOL - WINTER BREAK
(school resumes Jan. 5th )
1. SCHOOL FEES- High School fees for the 2014-2015 school are $55.00. Payments can be made on
EZ-Pay or at the High School office.
2. DRIVING PERMIT- Any student driving to school must obtain a driving permit. This is considered a
co-curricular activity and you must follow those guidelines. You must be drug tested. Pick up an
application on the wall outside the office window. Return it with a $5.00 registration fee to the office
and receive your tag. You must purchase your permit by Oct. 8.
3. CIVICS-ENGLISH II STUDENTS FUNDRAISER- will begin on Oct. 6. Students will be selling
Entertainment Books to help fund their New York trip. The cost of each book is $30. See any Civics-
English II student to purchase one.
4. SENIORS- Please stop in the office as soon as possible and see Tammy Quire to verify your name
for your diploma. This is very important!
5. FALL PLAY- will be held on Nov. 21 beginning at 7:00 p.m., Nov. 22 beginning at 7:00 p.m., and
Nov. 23 beginning at 2:00 p.m. Tickets will be $5.00 for adults and $3.00 for students and senior citizens.
6. ATTENTION SENIORS- Time is quickly running out to order your cap & gown and custom school
announcements. Monday, Nov. 24th , is your last chance to place your order in school before the
ordering deadline of Dec. 1st . You can order online at www.jostens.com before the ordering
deadline and prices increase. Any questions please call Jostens.
7. ATTENTION SOPHOMORES- Jostens class ring delivery day will be Monday, Nov. 24th, during lunch
periods. You must have your ring completely paid for to pick up your ring. Invoices have been emailed or
mailed to you. Check with your parents. If you did not get a chance to order a ring and you would like to
order on Monday, design and print your order form online at Jostens.com. Please remember to bring
a $50 deposit and your completed order form.
8. ACT BOOT CAMP-Please remember to turn in your registration form for ACT Boot Camp as soon
as possible. It will be held on Dec. 3 at London High School. If you need a form, they are available in Mrs. Quire’s office.