Welcome to Madison-Plains! We are glad that you are here!
Are you new to the district?
Welcome! There are two steps to complete your child's enrollment. One is online enrollment, and the other is bringing in the required documents. Your child will not be enrolled until both steps are completed.
Once online enrollment is complete, we will need to schedule an appointment for you to bring in the following required paperwork:
- your child's birth certificate
- your child's immunization record
- your photo ID
- two forms of proof of residency (junk mail will not be accepted)
- custody paperwork if applicable
- current IEP, Gifted Identification, Special Education, etc.
- last grade card or unofficial transcript
To schedule your appointment call (740) 490-0679
Are you re-enrolling?
To re-enroll a student, please send an email to [email protected]
and include your student's information as well as your contact information. We will then send you the information that you will need to re-enroll.
Interested in Open Enrollment?
Open Enrollment for the 22-23 school year has ended and will open back up in the Spring for the 23-24 school year. Please continue to check back for details.